What are the ingredients
100% Lemon juice powder
Lemon Juice is a rich source of Vitamin C. It aslo helps maintaining the pH balances within the body*
100% Maple syrup powder
Maple Syrup contains numerous antioxidants. It also supplies important vitamin and minerals that aid in digestion.*
100% cayenne pepper powder
Cayenne Pepper can help reduce hunger cravings and may help boost metabolism. It can also have a very positive effect on the digestice tract*
how to take the
- Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of Tiny Tummy Tea’s Master Cleanse powder into 8oz of warm or color water and drink.
- Direction on useNo solid food is to be eaten during the cleanse. Please drink 7 to 10 glasses of Tiny Tumy Tea’s Master Cleanse per day. You can have unlimited amounts of water and herbal tea.*
- Salt Water PurgeA cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract can beachieved through the additional use of an salt water drink made of two teaspoons of non-iodized sea salt dissolved in one quart of warm water. This must be taken on an empty stomach.*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Long Will This Product Last? Tiny Tummy Tea Master Cleasne is designed to be taken for 3 days max. There is 30 servings per container. We recommend taking 7 to 10 servings per day and following our detox guidlines mapped out on the bottle.*
- What Does The Master Cleanse Tast Like? Our Master Cleanse powder is made with all natural lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. It has a lemon taste to it with a subtle taste of cayenne pepper spice. Not to worry, it’s not spicy at all.
- Will This Cleanse Make Me Frequent The Bathroom?Our Master Cleanse has a very fragile cleansing effect to it. We feel this is particular important to help detoxify. Most of our customers experience a mild cleansing effect that elimiantes frequent trips to the restroom.